Monday, January 28, 2013

Things I feel guilty about..

 
This is a totally random post but it's just something that has been on my mind today so I had to write it down somewhere. :)
 
I had a conversation with one of my mommy friends today and one of the subjects that we were talking about was "Things we feel guilty about now that we are Mommy's"... Well I have to admit that One of the things I always feel guilty about is shopping for myself. I can't remember when the last time I went shopping for myself was. Every single time I go to the mall or any store I promise myself that I will buy myself something but It just never happens. Sometimes when I see a pretty purse or some super cute shoes I put it in the cart but I stop myself because I feel guilty I'm not sure why.
 
Another thing I feel guilty about is leaving my son with my  grandma so that I can have some "Me time". I know that it's completely normal to be baby free every now and then but I feel like my son will feel like I am abandoning him and It just breaks my heart. I go Mon-Fri to the gym for an hour and the whole way there I feel guilty but I still go because It helps me get rid of all my stress, especially my zumba and kick boxing class. There's days when I feel like just going for a pedicure but since it's not on my priority list I always end up saying next time.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment