Sunday, February 3, 2013

Why is loosing weight so hard?

I wish I could just snap my fingers and  magically weigh 160 pounds like I was when I first met Luis.  I was so motivated in loosing weight but for some reason I just kinda gave up last week. It's really hard for me to loose weight and stay on a strict diet because I LOVE FOOD!! My son and boyfriend have no interest in my healthy foods or snacks so I find myself cooking food and eating food they like. We haven't ate out in a few weeks so I'm guessing that is why I haven't gained any weight I'm just stuck at 210. :( I really want to try again and set a new goal of weighing 190 by the first week of may (We are going on our Disney vacation).

2 comments:

  1. Good luck! set realistic goals and learn now to eat in moderation and not keep such a strict diet. I am down 50 lbs and I still eat food I enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. good job!! How long did it take you to loose the weight?

      Delete