Saturday, January 12, 2013

It's our anniversary.

    I can't believe that it's been four years already!! This man is my best friend, the father of my child and the love of my life. Yeah I know, I sound super cheesy but it's the truth.
    We have been through so much together but no matter what we still managed to make our relationship stronger than ever. I'm not going to lie and say our relationship is perfect because I don't think there's such thing as a "perfect" relationship but we both have learned to work things out and talk about what ever is bothering us before it becomes something more serious. 
      I see the bond that he has with our child and it just melts my heart seeing how much love they have for each other. I thank god everyday for putting him and our baby in my life because they both make me the happiest women alive. I would not trade the life I have for anything.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment