Sunday, December 30, 2012

Loosing weight isn't easy!!

I have been on this "journey" since November 6th 2012 and it hasn't been easy at all. The first few weeks were easy and I was eating clean and healthy. We've been on a budget because of the holidays and buying gifts for the family so I haven't been able to shop at whole foods like I usually do. Good news is the holidays are almost over so No excuses. On another note I've been keeping up with my gym routine sadly I'm stuck at the same weight as my last weigh in meaning I have only lost 10 pounds so far, but at least I'm not gaining any right? I posted a picture on Instagram in the beginning of my journey about a size 13 jeans that I was determined to fit into.. Well they wouldn't close at all before but last week I tried them on and ta-da they zip!! Lol ok they don't exactly "fit" but it's progress so I'm proud of myself for that. :)


1 comment: