Friday, December 7, 2012

15 Random things about me.

1. My son is the love of my life and he comes first before anyone else.


2. I DON'T read instruction. Honestly I'm not sure if it's because I find them confusing or just a waste of time.


3. I love rainy days. :)


4. I am really good at blocking/forgetting/ignoring things that don't make me happy.


5. I am not shy at all. In fact I'm super friendly and talk way too much.


6. I don't like going to movie theatres I rather watch a movie at home.


7. I am a twilight fan. #Teamjacob lol.


8. I love sushi. I would seriously eat it everyday if I could.


9. I always go to bed with both of my socks on and ALWAYS wake up with only one on. My son has that same problem.


10. I don't care much for soda I would much rather drink some unsweetened iced tea.

11. When I'm working out I block everyone out so if you see me starring at something and think I'm day dreaming about you, chances are you're wrong and I'm just in my "Zone".


12. I love my mom and grandma so much even though I probably don't show it too often.


13. I want one more child and then I'm getting my tubes tied.


14. I enjoy watching cartoons with my son and Cherish every moment with him.


15.  I have two tattoos.. well one all together but first I got a hello kitty with music notes and eventually added plumerias around it.

No comments:

Post a Comment